Plastic mulch film is an important agricultural practice that can help to improve plant growth, reduce the use of water, herbicides, and pesticides, and promote healthy soil and the environment. By reducing the need for herbicides and pesticides, the mulch film can help promote sustainable farming practices while improving crop yields. The use of mulch film can be a cost-effective and environmentally-friendly solution for agriculture.
GROW 3 Mulch Film is specially formulated for 3-month duration crops, e.g., vegetable crops. GROW 3 Mulching is the technique of adding a layer to the surface of the soil around the plant with plastic film to conserve soil moisture, suppress weed growth, regulate soil temperature, and prevent water loss through evaporation. Mulch film in agriculture is one of the most useful indirect agricultural inputs that promises to revolutionize agricultural techniques in India and help with sustainable farming practices.
Premium mulch is a versatile and valuable addition to agricultural farming that can help produce healthy crop yields. Growit supplies high-quality GROW 3 Mulch Film to protect vegetable crops from insects and weeds and help increase the final produce of crops. Growit India Pvt Ltd provides high-quality mulch film for your crops. On this basis, we earn the trust of our customers by adding value to their businesses and ensuring high product quality. At Growit suppliers provide technical support, training, and after-sales support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Tensile strength at break: Yes
- Is it Biodegradable: No
- Tear Resistance: Yes as per guidelines
- Product category: Mulch
- Country of Origin: India
- UV resistance: Yes
- Availability: Immediate
- Reflect UV rays: help regulate soil temperature, protect plants
- 100% Virgin raw material
- Different colour: Mulch film colour can vary depending on the type of crop also affect on weed and pest growth.
- Pre Hole Pattern: no of plant population/acre increases
- High grade packageing
- UV stabilized: UV stabilized mulch film can improve to improve crop yields and soil health.
- Highly Pesticide and sulphur resistance -Resist the corrosive effects of pesticides and sulfur based fertilizers.
- Water conservation:Increase moisture and heat retention in the soil
- Protect from Insect :Mulch film acts as a barrier to pests, reducing pesticide use.
- Zero light transmission: Blocking sunlight prevents weed growth, reducing manual weeding and herbicide use.
- Prevent Soil Erosion: Prevents soil erosion by wind and rain.
- Protect roots from heavy sunlight
- Better white root development under mulch
- Better nutrient update
- No salt accumulation in the root zone due to wet soil
- Provide better microclimate for root and plant growth
- Increase in yield by 30-50%
- Better Crop quality - Enhance quality of produce with clean crops
- Higher return on investment- Mulch film increases crop yields and improves fruit quality, leading to higher market prices.
- Export Opportunities: Mulch film helps to increases quality of produce.
- Mulch film helps to minimization of weed growth and pest attack, ultimately it helps to save labor cost and spraying cost