Agriculture fields will become drier and there will be a natural increase in demand for water because of climate change and rising temperatures. One of the most beneficial indirect agricultural inputs that have the potential to transform Indian farming methods and support sustainable agricultural practices is plastic culture applications like Agri-mulch film.
GROW 6 Mulch Film is specially formulated for 6-month duration crops. GROW 6 Mulch films are used to regulate soil temperature, control weed growth, reduce moisture loss, boost the yields of crops, and promote early ripening. Growit, one of the best mulch film producers, offers a premium, green solution that will protect your cultivation from pests and unwanted weeds. Our mulch films enable growth by minimizing water loss and protecting vital nutrients, which are beneficial to the sustained development of agricultural systems.
A valuable and adaptable complement to agricultural production, premium mulch can support healthy crop yields. Growit offers premium GROW 6 Mulch Film to shield vegetable crops from pests and weeds and assist boost crop yields. For your crops, Growit India Pvt Ltd offers premium mulch film. On this core, we gain our customers' trust by enhancing their businesses and ensuring superior product quality. To enhance customer satisfaction, providers at Growit offer technical assistance, training, and after-sales support.
- Thickness: GROW 6 Warranty up to 6 Months
- Colour: Silver/black, White/black, Red/Black, Yellow/Black, Green/Black.
- Width: 2.5 FT,3 FT,3.3 FT,4 FT
- Length: 400 M, 800 M
- Packaging: packaged in bundles of 2 mulch film rolls.
- Crop: Vegetables
- Tensile strength at break: Yes
- Is it Biodegradable: No
- Tear Resistance: Yes as per guidelines
- Product category: Mulch
- Country of Origin: India
- UV resistance: Yes
- Availability: Immediate
- Reflect UV rays: help regulate soil temperature, protect plants
- 100% Virgin raw material
- Different colour: Mulch film color can vary depending on the type of crop also affect on weed and pest growth.
- Pre Hole Pattern: no of plant population/acre increases
- High grade packaging
- UV stabilized: UV stabilized mulch film can improve to improve crop yields and soil health.
- Highly Pesticide and sulphur resistance -Resist the corrosive effects of pesticides and sulphur-based fertilizers.
- Water conservation: The film can help to maintain soil moisture by preventing evaporation, reducing the need for irrigation.
- Protect from Insect: Mulch film acts as a barrier to pests, reducing pesticide use.
- Zero light transmission: Blocking sunlight prevents weed growth, reducing manual weeding and herbicide use.
- Prevent Soil Erosion: Prevents soil erosion by wind and rain.
- Protect roots from heavy sunlight
- Better white root development under mulch
- Better nutrient update
- No salt accumulation in the root zone due to wet soil
- Provide better microclimate for root and plant growth
- Weed suppression: By blocking out sunlight, the film can prevent weeds from growing, reducing the need for manual weeding or herbicides.
- Improved soil health: The film can help to prevent soil erosion, maintain soil structure, and increase soil organic matter.
- Better temperature control: The film can help to maintain soil temperature, promoting healthy plant growth.
- Increase in yield by 30-50%
- Better Crop quality - Enhance quality of produce with clean crops
- Higher return on investment- Mulch film increases crop yields and improves fruit quality, leading to higher market prices.
- Export Opportunities: Mulch film helps to increases quality of produce.
- Pest control: The film can act as a barrier to prevent pests from accessing crops, reducing the need for pesticides.